Tiki Beach Festival
"Ohana By The Sea"
A Tiki Beach Production
August 24th & 25th, 2013
Saturday: Sunrise to 9:30 pm
Sunday: Sunrise to 7:00 pm
Admission is FREE - Food, Beverage and Merchandise for sale
- Special appearance by: Kamaka Brown voice of: V93FM.com radio
- Island Market Place & Cultural Center
- Traditional Arts & Crafts Including Tiki Carving
- Taste of Aloha Food Court - Various Foods of the Islands
- Renowned Masters of Island Music & Dance
- " Night Of Fire " Torch Lighting, Fire Knife Dance, Fire Walk and Island Music
- Kids' Zone and Play Areas
- Harvey & Foi Moe " Polynesian Village Carver's "
- Canoe Rides & Other Activities
- Sunday Morning Hula Praise & Worship Service
Saturday August 24, 2013
- 10:00 AM - 9 year old surprise guest singing the "National Anthem"
- 10:00 AM - Opening Prayer " Pule " Welcoming Music
- 11:00 AM - Kolohe Ukulele Club
- 2:00 PM - Uncle Titus Napoleon & Friends " Hawaiian Music "
- 1:00 PM - Aloha Hula Studio
- 2:00 PM - Kalakeke Polynesian Dance Studio
- 3:00 PM - Aina Creations
- 4:00 PM - Bo Napoleon " Hawaiian Music "
- 5:00 PM - OC Five O Band " Contemporary Island Music "
- 6:00 PM - Kaawalea Halau
- 7:00 PM - Tago Le Pasifika
- 8:00 PM - Kalama Brother's
- 9:00 PM - " Night Of Fire " Polynesian Warriors Battle * Fire Knife Dancing Spectacular
Sunday August 25, 2013
- 10:00 AM - Sunday Morning Hula Praise & Worship by: Pastor Galand Sarno & Daughter's
- 10:30 AM - Pastor Tui Letuli Sermon
- 11:00 AM - Ohana O Ke Akua " Hula Praise "
- 12:00 PM - Hoku's Ukulele Ohana
- 1:00 PM - To Be Announced
- 2:00 PM - Tupua Production's
- 3:00 PM - Glory Of Paradise
- 4:00 PM - Tina's Port's Of Paradise
- 5:00 PM - Auntie Geri & Mehana " Hawaiian Music " with special guest star " Jerome Grey " of Samoa
- 6:00 PM - Troy Fernandez And daughter's Tia & Tory " T & T "
- 7:00 PM - All Pau!!!! until we all meet again upon these blessed shores ....
A Hui Ho e Malama Pono
5101 E Ocean Blvd, Belmont Shore, CA 90803
Granada Beach / Launch Ramp
Retail Vendor Space Available
Click the links below to view and print documents
Click here to download / view Retail Vendor Requirements - Application
Requires Adobe Reader
Selling vendors are required to obtain a Special Events Vendor Permit from the
Business License Department for the event. The current fees are $48.84 per both.
Link to the City of Long Beach Licensing Application Click Here. On that page see
heading "Special Events" at the bottom of that heading i s a link to the application...
"Special Events Vendor Application"
Food Vendors will need will need a "Temporary Food Facility Permit" Click Here