Tiki Beach Festival
"Ohana By The Sea"
A Tiki Beach Production
August 23rd & 24th, 2014
Saturday: Sunrise to 9:30 pm
Sunday: Sunrise to 7:00 pm
Admission is FREE - Food, Beverage and Merchandise for sale
- Special appearance by: Kamaka Brown voice of: V93FM.com radio
- Island Market Place & Cultural Center
- Traditional Arts & Crafts Including Tiki Carving
- Taste of Aloha Food Court - Various Foods of the Islands
- Renowned Masters of Island Music & Dance
- " Night Of Fire " Torch Lighting, Fire Knife Dance, Fire Walk and Island Music
- Kids' Zone and Play Areas
- Harvey & Foi Moe " Polynesian Village Carver's "
- Canoe Rides & Other Activities
- Sunday Morning Hula Praise & Worship Service
Saturday August 23, 2014
Sunday August 24, 2014
5101 E Ocean Blvd, Belmont Shore, CA 90803
Granada Beach / Launch Ramp
Retail Vendor Space Available
Click the links below to view and print documents
Click here to download / view Retail Vendor Requirements - Application
Requires Adobe Reader
Selling vendors are required to obtain a Special Events Vendor Permit from the
Business License Department for the event. The current fees are $48.84 per both.
Link to the City of Long Beach Licensing Application Click Here. On that page see
heading "Special Events" at the bottom of that heading i s a link to the application...
"Special Events Vendor Application"
Food Vendors will need will need a "Temporary Food Facility Permit" Click Here