Tiki Beach Festival
"Ohana By The Sea"
A Tiki Beach Production
This, our 14th year, promises to be the biggest and best yet. We have hundreds of Polynesian musicians and dancers to perform on our stage daily, an island Market with over 100 vendors as well as the famous Aloha Food court.
August 23rd & 24th, 2014
Saturday: Sunrise to 9:30 pm
Sunday: Sunrise to 7:00 pm
Admission is FREE - Food, Beverage and Merchandise for sale
- Special appearance by: Kamaka Brown voice of: V93FM.com radio
- Island Market Place & Cultural Center
- Traditional Arts & Crafts Including Tiki Carving
- Taste of Aloha Food Court - Various Foods of the Islands
- Renowned Masters of Island Music & Dance
- " Night Of Fire " Torch Lighting, Fire Knife Dance, Fire Walk and Island Music
- Kids' Zone and Play Areas
- Harvey & Foi Moe " Polynesian Village Carver's "
- Canoe Rides & Other Activities
- Sunday Morning Hula Praise & Worship Service
Saturday August 23, 2014
Sunday August 24, 2014
5101 E Ocean Blvd, Belmont Shore, CA 90803
Granada Beach / Launch Ramp
Retail Vendor Space Available
Click the links below to view and print documents
Click here to download / view Retail Vendor Requirements - Application
Requires Adobe Reader
Selling vendors are required to obtain a Special Events Vendor Permit from the
Business License Department for the event. The current fees are $48.84 per both.
Link to the City of Long Beach Licensing Application Click Here. On that page see
heading "Special Events" at the bottom of that heading i s a link to the application...
"Special Events Vendor Application"
Food Vendors will need will need a "Temporary Food Facility Permit" Click Here